Friday, May 30, 2008

Luc & Harvey... Gone in One Day....

I have had the pleasure of watching Luc Bourdon since his days with Matty on the Moncton Wildcats, and watched him guard the blue line on Team Canada Juniors, winning two Gold Medals. Hearing of his tragic death today in a motorcycle accident was a shock and I'm still having trouble believing it. The Vancouver Canucks defencemen was only 21. Here's one of my Favourite Luuuuuc moments, Owning Ovechkin:



I also found out that Harvey Korman passed away. I grew up watching The Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family and could always count on Harvey for a great laugh. One of my favourite Harvey scenes is "The French Revolution" where he plays "Count de Monet" in one of my all time favourite movies, History of the World: Part 1.

"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise"



RIP Luc... Team Heaven has a new Player.

RIP Harvey... Heaven just got alot funnier.

No comments: