Monday, April 7, 2008

Insomnia... & Tim Meadows is High-larious.

I can't sleep, I think Sunday Night is the hardest for me. Probably because my mind's trying to go over and retain all the crap I gotta do during the week. Spring is finally showing up, damnit! 'Tis time to get my Hibernating Ass in gear! This has honestly been one of the longest, THE LONGEST! soul-sucking Winters' of my life. I'm still being teased a little though and it's excruciating. The Sun says, "Hey, come on outside and play." but after about 10 minutes I'm thinking to myself "Fooled. It's still freakin' chilly."

Anyways, a special thing happened tonight and a new movie scene made it into my List of Favourites. My own little personal "Hall of Fame", if you will. One day I'll get around to compiling the List from it's current status of in my head, to paper, and then to this here interweb.

Warning: Marijuana use is shown and discussed, but I in no way condone its use. This just happens to be one of the most hilarious scenes I've ever watched and it just happens to have Cannabis in it. In the end, funny is funny to me, regardless of the topic. And I can't help it, call it a flaw if you will, but I am admitting right now that "Stoner Movies" make me laugh.(Awkward pause....) Just talking about it makes me more excited that this is almost here. But I digress, and without any further adieu, Tim Meadows at his absolute very best ever. (Yes, I said Tim Meadows...weird eh....he hasn't been on his game since his days at SNL.)



I cant wait for Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story on DVD. It's the little things in life like that, which makes each day a little easier to handle. I think I would just pass out from excitement if I actually got to see a movie in an actual theatre anytime soon. (Hint to The Dude.) Really though, I don't mind catching the latest flick from my living room. For every time I consider getting a babysitter I remember that part from The Simpson's where Bart cuts the Babysitter's hair, and how it's not out of the realm of possibilities to imagine some similar shenanegans would occur on some poor, unsuspecting College girl here. I'd maybe ask The Teenager to watch the 3 younger Amigos, but I think that while his intentions would be noble at first, the lure of Guitar Hero 3 would just be too hard for him to ignore.

No comments: