Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anything else?

I'm wondering what is going to come next. My cat got out and he's missing. Searches throughout the neighbourhood have come up empty and I'm slowly starting to lose hope. I was feeling pretty crabby in the first place because of jPod, which I just couldn't bring myself to watch last night. It's sitting there, waiting on my DVR. The Dude is refusing to watch it with me - everyone over on the facebook group is crying foul because it was left off in a Cliffhanger. The last time that happened to him it was a show called John Doe and he says he can't go through it again. I can see his point, but I'm a glutton for punishment and will probably hunker down later after the 4 Amigos are in bed and watch it. That way, no one can see me cry.

Other sad news that got back to me late last night was that my Grade 6 teacher dropped dead of a massive heart attack on Thursday. He taught at the same school for over 40 years and when the Punk attended said school for Grade 1 a couple of years back I was lucky enough to catch up with him. RIP Mr. R.

Not even the shining sun has been able to cheer me up today, and my back feels about 80 from falling asleep on the couch as I sat up listening for Chunkers. Chaos keeps telling me he misses his "Mow Mow". I can only pray that he makes his way back home.

No comments: